Tuesday 10 March 2009

Jared Young Gets Interviewed



LWOT Editor Jared Young is interviewed in the latest issue of On Spec Magazine. Peer into the dark psyche of one-half of the eponymous LWOT braintrust, and behold such terrifying insights as:

"You know how Michael Jordan was a great basketball player, but he always wanted to be a great baseball player? But then it turned out that he really sucked at baseball? That’s kind of like me. I write, but my secret second passion is comic book art. I’d love to write or draw comics for a living."

Cringe at such disturbing revelations as:

"When I was in junior high I was obsessed with Michael Crichton. I used to write airport paperback novels. I’d design the covers with a little picture and my name in massive letters."

Not yet frightened away? Then buy On Spec, the World's Second Greatest Fiction Magazine, on newsstands now.

No comments: